Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Contest

As I am sitting here watching the Super Bowl-well, I guess I really only watch the commericals(my favorite being the Mr. & Mrs. Potatoe Head one so far)-I thought why not have a Super Bowl Contest. So, the FIRST person to email me at tamararoach@hotmail.com will receive a complimentary studio session!!


Rules:

  • You must put Super Bowl Contest in the subject line and include your contact info. along with what type of session it would be for in the email.

  • Session must be scheduled by March 15th, 2009.

  • Session may inlcude up to 4 people in the picture-additional subjects are extra.

So Hurry up and get that email in and enjoy the game!!


I'll leave you with a few pictures from the Thunder Nationals last night at the Metro Centre. We took our son to go see them(he loves monster trucks). They were pretty good-loud-but good!




No comments: