Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm heading out to VEGAS!!!!

This will be my first trip to Vegas-and my first time on an airplane(kind of nervous about that)!! I will be out of town from Friday, February 13th-Friday, February 20th-I'll be back in the studio on Monday the 23rd. I am going out for a mixture of fun and a big photography convention-WPPI's annual photography convention. I can't wait to see all the new products and take home some new ideas to bring to the studio-watch for many changes when I get back!

I will not be checking email or phone messages while I am gone-so if you need something just leave a message and I will start returning messages on Monday, February 23rd.

And...I am taking my camera(of course I can't put that down for a week!) so watch for pictures when I return.

I hope everyone has a nice Valentines weekend!!!!

No comments: