Friday, February 27, 2009

Home from Vegas

Hey everyone!! I am back and finally caught up on sleep-I think! It was an awesome trip, but very tireding. The first few days it was me and my husband, along with Liz and her husband. We did a lot of walking around looking at the different hotels, eating out, getting lost going to a mall, and loosing a bunch of money gambeling!! The guys left on Monday and it was just me & Liz for the WPPI convention the rest of the week. I saw many different speakers throughout the week and have learned a lot of new stuff that you will be seeing very soon! I even attended a couple different parties while out there, along with getting to see Blues Traveler in a special WPPI concert event. I met some online photography friends I have known for several years-but never met face to face-so that was cool-I also ran into two people I knew from my PPANI association. I will leave you with some of my favorite shots from the week.

Me & Liz on our last night there-riding the bus back to the hotel

Fremont Street

Light Show at Fremont Street

MGM Grand-this is where the convention was held


The Eifel Tower at the Paris Hotel


Roller Coaster at New York New York(it was a fun ride)

New York New York Hotel

The Stratosphere

Palm trees with flare

The Luxor

Out of the plane on the way there


No comments: