Wednesday, January 9, 2008

It's Contest Time!!

What better way to celebrate the beginning of 2008 than with a “favorite image” contest. I have picked out 16 of my favorite images from 2007-and trust me that was a VERY hard decision to make! I wish I could include everyone-but I had to narrow it down somehow-so please don’t feel bad if your image is not featured. All you need to do to vote is send an email with your favorite to tamararoach@hotmail.com - put CONTEST in the subject line. Please only one vote per person/email address. Duplicate votes will be deleted. Contest will run through January 16th. Winners will be announced on January 18th. So, tell everyone you know to come visit the blog and vote!

What do the winners receive??

1st place winner will receive an 11x14 of their image
2nd place winner will receive an 8x10 of their image

Plus both will receive an 8x10 photo calendar with their winning image on it!

Good luck and happy voting!!

*These are in no particular order-just the way they uploaded!

#1

#2

#3


#4


#5


#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

No comments: