Thursday, January 3, 2008

I'm Back!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's. My Christmas day started out pretty rough, we were leaving to head to my mom's house for Christmas breakfast and I slipped on the ice going down the steps-I didn't break anything but I think I sprained my left ankle. I couldn't walk on my foot for a couple of days, but then it got better-although it is bothering me agian now! Besides that little incident we had a wonderful holiday!

So, now that I have been off for the last 2 weeks to spend time with the family, I am back to work. I will be returning emails and phone calls in the next few days, but if you don't hear back from me by Monday you might want to give me a call or email again to make sure I got your original message.

New and exciting changes are coming for the new year. I will be posting details soon here on the blog-so make sure to check back!

No comments: