Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy 2010!!!!

Wow-just realized it has been forever since I have updated this blog!!! It has been a very busy past few months with fall weddings-Christmas pictures and we moved into town(Pearl City) during all of that! I hope everyone out there had a wonderful Christmas and was able to spend quality time with the family!

As the new year rolls in, a few changes will be made with the studio.
  1. The studio has been relocated! I will miss being in my old location-but it’s a good change for me! I am now located at 410 South Main Street(still in Pearl City) right across the road from the Methodist Church. I am now strictly available by appointment only as the studio is in my home. If you need to get in touch with me you can call me at the studio number-815.443.9074 or email me at tamararoach@hotmail.com.
  2. Beginning January 1st, 2010, I will no longer be doing online proofing. All proof viewing will be done at the studio within 2 weeks of your session. A proof viewing appointment will be set up at the time of your session. One bonus to this is that all orders placed at this initial appointment will receive a 10% discount!!

More children’s specials will also be available this year. My goal is to eventually have them monthly-but I will probably start every other month or so to begin with. These sessions will involve some type of “theme”. So-if anyone out there has any neat ideas or something you would like to see-please let me know-I want your opinions too!! Also-if you want to be on the mailing list for these specials-please send an email to me letting me know-include your name-address-phone and email address.


I hope everyone has a wonderful end to 2009 and a wonderful beginning to 2010!!!!

No comments: