Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Time for a Summer Contest!!!

I see it's been a while since my last blog contest-so we are going to do a summer fun contest. Email me a picture of what summer means to you(playing outside-at the beach-at the park-at the zoo, etc.). Be creative in your entries!! I will accept entries until August 4th and then the voting will begin.

Rules:

1. Only one entry per person.
2. Picture must be taken by you-no professional pictures allowed.
3. Pictures must be summer related-get creative in your entries.
4. You will be able to email your pictures to me until August 4th.
5. Send your entries to: tamararoach@hotmail.com and include your name, address and phone number along with the picture.

The winner will receive a complimentary outdoor session($50 value).

*Session must take place during the months of August or September.
*Session must take place during the week(no weekends).
*Session includes up to 6 people(additonal subjects added will result in an additional fee).

So, get those entries in!!!!! Let me know if you have any questions.


Here is a series of my son-doing what he loves to do during the summer.

No comments: